Laughter lines, also known as crow’s feet or “character line’s”, are a collection of tiny wrinkles and fine lines that form around the outer corners of the eyes.. Laughter lines develop as part of the ageing process, and usually starting in the mid- to late-30s. We treat them using anti-wrinkle injections.
What are anti-wrinkle injections (also known as botox?)
Botulinum toxin is a naturally occurring protein produced by the bacterium Clostridium botulinum. It can be used to treat all wrinkles which are the result of normal facial movement.
How does it work?
When we inject into a specific muscle in the face it blocks the signal from the nerve to the muscle. This means that the nerve ending cannot tell the muscle to move, hence there will be less wrinkling of the skin in the areas treated.
How can they help?
Smoothing out laughter lines and wrinkles caused naturally by ageing or sun exposure has never been quicker or easier with Anti-Ageing Injectables.
I was really anxious about having any treatment but Dr Mo really put me at ease the fact it was a professional doctor has really put me at ease your team really put me at ease and it angst painful at all! The botox has really lasted and also love your referral scheme. We have all signed up to be your customers for life!
Thank you for suggesting the Revitalise package not only is everyone saying how amazing I look but you saved me so much money.
Your perfect job makes me feel amazing – thank you so much!
Why choose Your Skin Doctors?
- One-to-one advanced facial analysis to provide a tailor-made, personalised treatment plan to suit your needs
- Administered by expert medical doctors only, specialising in subtle natural look, with great results
- Home visit service, making treatments accessible to all, and to suit your timetable, including weekends and evenings
- Special signature rejuvenation packages with free pre and post treatment advice including open access support
- Safe independently reviewed aesthetic practice, using only the safest premium brands of dermal filler and botox