Laughter lines, also known as crow’s feet or “character line’s”, are a collection of tiny wrinkles and fine lines that form around the outer corners of the eyes.. Laughter lines develop as part of the ageing process, and usually starting in the mid- to late-30s. We treat them using anti-wrinkle injections.
What are anti-wrinkle injections (also known as botox?)
Botulinum toxin is a naturally occurring protein produced by the bacterium Clostridium botulinum. It can be used to treat all wrinkles which are the result of normal facial movement.
How does it work?
When we inject into a specific muscle in the face it blocks the signal from the nerve to the muscle. This means that the nerve ending cannot tell the muscle to move, hence there will be less wrinkling of the skin in the areas treated.
How can they help?
Smoothing out laughter lines and wrinkles caused naturally by ageing or sun exposure has never been quicker or easier with Anti-Ageing Injectables.
Excellent treatment today by Your Skin Doctors, I’m not going to use anybody else going forward. Really happy. Thank you!!!
I had the luscious lips treatment and couldn’t be happier with the results! They’re looking really good thanks, so much fuller and natural! Hardly any bruising too which is good. Great team thank you to Your Skin Doctors.
So glad I found Your Skin Doctors, the service has been so professional and honest, the results really speak for themselves.
Why choose Your Skin Doctors?
- One-to-one advanced facial analysis to provide a tailor-made, personalised treatment plan to suit your needs
- Administered by expert medical doctors only, specialising in subtle natural look, with great results
- Home visit service, making treatments accessible to all, and to suit your timetable, including weekends and evenings
- Special signature rejuvenation packages with free pre and post treatment advice including open access support
- Safe independently reviewed aesthetic practice, using only the safest premium brands of dermal filler and botox