Crow’s-feet, are a collection of tiny wrinkles and fine lines that form around the outer corners of the eyes, and are also known as ‘laugh lines’ and ‘character lines’. Crow’s-feet develop as part of the ageing process, and usually starting in the mid- to late-30s. We treat them using anti-wrinkle injections.
How can ‘Crows Feet’ be treated?
We treat them using anti-wrinkle injections. Botulinum toxin is a naturally occurring protein produced by the bacterium Clostridium botulinum. It can be used to treat all wrinkles which are the result of normal facial movement.
When we inject into a specific muscle in the face it blocks the signal from the nerve to the muscle. This means that the nerve ending cannot tell the muscle to move, hence there will be less wrinkling of the skin in the areas treated.
Thank you so much for the honest consultation and for not suggesting more than I needed, the results are great!
My tired eyes are gone and no one knows why! Everyone keeps asking me what cream I am using!
Your facial contouring has literally taken years off, my mother is telling me I look 28!
Why choose Your Skin Doctors?
- One-to-one advanced facial analysis to provide a tailor-made, personalised treatment plan to suit your needs
- Administered by expert medical doctors only, specialising in subtle natural look, with great results
- Home visit service, making treatments accessible to all, and to suit your timetable, including weekends and evenings
- Special signature rejuvenation packages with free pre and post treatment advice including open access support
- Safe independently reviewed aesthetic practice, using only the safest premium brands of dermal filler and botox