Whether we’re shaking hands, waving, touching our faces or making a payment – our hands are always on show. With continued use, ageing and exposure to chemicals and sunlight, our hands can age quickly. We understand that first impressions count and our hands can sometimes reveal the signs of ageing even if our faces don’t. At Your Skin Doctors, we use premium Dermal Filler treatment to inject a gel containing Hyaluronic Acid, a naturally occurring substance found in the body, to rejuvenate hands by replacing areas of volume loss.
What are dermal fillers?
Dermal Fillers are gels that contain Hyaluronic Acid, a naturally occurring substance found in the body. Dermal fillers are used to treat areas of volume loss in areas that include the hands, cheeks, jaw, chin, lips, facial grooves, shallow and deep wrinkles, marionette lines and lipstick lines or any sunken areas.
What do dermal fillers do?
Most people assume there’s nothing that can be done about our hands, but the opposite is the case – it’s just not well known. With correct administration by qualified medical professionals, dermal fillers can smoothen out wrinkles and folds, subtly restoring the youthful plumpness and volume and restoring your natural skin tone.
I was really anxious about having any treatment but Dr Mo really put me at ease the fact it was a professional doctor has really put me at ease your team really put me at ease and it angst painful at all! The botox has really lasted and also love your referral scheme. We have all signed up to be your customers for life!
Your perfect job makes me feel amazing – thank you so much!
You guys are just great. Very caring and perfect suggestions during my consultation, I am very happy.
Why choose Your Skin Doctors?
- One-to-one advanced facial analysis to provide a tailor-made, personalised treatment plan to suit your needs
- Administered by expert medical doctors only, specialising in subtle natural look, with great results
- Home visit service, making treatments accessible to all, and to suit your timetable, including weekends and evenings
- Special signature rejuvenation packages with free pre and post treatment advice including open access support
- Safe independently reviewed aesthetic practice, using only the safest premium brands of dermal filler and botox